doodle loop doodle loop

Hey this is really cool I like the music too. I feel like these would be perfect projected onto ceilings in a dark room, they'd be like consolations, look up projection mapping if you haven't heard of it..

Also I just did something kind of similar in the sense that I did a doodle then looped it, just a small thing i did last night for fun. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/671174

Wild Fur Wild Fur

this is really well done, your a good artist and a good animator and everything, buuuttt.... I cant help but think you were making this film, then saw this competition, then decided to throw in a shot with a guy reading the 10 facts.
nothing against the film, its awesome, I just dont feel it relates to the theme you know

HowardWimshurst responds:

Thanks for the comment. I understand it looks that way. But honestly it is not that at all. I only started animating this once the theme was announced in the NATA thread. There are a number of other animators who can vouch for me there, as I have been in lots of live stream events and Skype calls with other animators such as Jae555, Docjoshimitsu, Josh Chambers, Tosmatobeef, Boonebum, Jspiwalk, Northridge and more. This is my third time entering NATA and I am very present in the community and I even know Adam (the creator of NATA) in person.

I knew this animation was going to get criticized for being too far away from the theme but I did it anyway because.. that's just how I like to tell stories. I made loads of ideas and some of them were close to the subject but to be honest, they sucked and I didn't want to animate them. The story evolved to become separate from the theme and I decided not to let the theme limit me creatively. Anyway, If it fails to meet the criteria of the tournament so be it. I can then at least get back to doing commissions for people so it's win win.

thanks for the review!

A Kickstarter Video A Kickstarter Video

I be if you actually made a kickstarer campain for this youd get some $

my first. hope you like it! my first. hope you like it!

its okay..