doodle loop doodle loop

Hey this is really cool I like the music too. I feel like these would be perfect projected onto ceilings in a dark room, they'd be like consolations, look up projection mapping if you haven't heard of it..

Also I just did something kind of similar in the sense that I did a doodle then looped it, just a small thing i did last night for fun. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/671174

Wild Fur Wild Fur

this is really well done, your a good artist and a good animator and everything, buuuttt.... I cant help but think you were making this film, then saw this competition, then decided to throw in a shot with a guy reading the 10 facts.
nothing against the film, its awesome, I just dont feel it relates to the theme you know

HowardWimshurst responds:

Thanks for the comment. I understand it looks that way. But honestly it is not that at all. I only started animating this once the theme was announced in the NATA thread. There are a number of other animators who can vouch for me there, as I have been in lots of live stream events and Skype calls with other animators such as Jae555, Docjoshimitsu, Josh Chambers, Tosmatobeef, Boonebum, Jspiwalk, Northridge and more. This is my third time entering NATA and I am very present in the community and I even know Adam (the creator of NATA) in person.

I knew this animation was going to get criticized for being too far away from the theme but I did it anyway because.. that's just how I like to tell stories. I made loads of ideas and some of them were close to the subject but to be honest, they sucked and I didn't want to animate them. The story evolved to become separate from the theme and I decided not to let the theme limit me creatively. Anyway, If it fails to meet the criteria of the tournament so be it. I can then at least get back to doing commissions for people so it's win win.

thanks for the review!

A Kickstarter Video A Kickstarter Video

I be if you actually made a kickstarer campain for this youd get some $

Degree - Hungover (e1,s1) Degree - Hungover (e1,s1)

Great effort, clearly lots of work has gone into this and the animations really well done especially since its done by one person alone :O I think youd be better to make them shorter, quality over quantity, if you put as much effort into a 5 minute short as you did for this it would be alot more popular, mainly because most newgrounds people have the attention spans of goldfish and wont watch it all. I watched it all because it was interesting to see how much work has gone into it and it was quite enjoyable. Just my opinion, 5 minutes would be plenty, not all series have to be the standard 20mins, look at adventuretime and bravest warriors.. also the cyanide and happiness show is a great example of internet series, started out as short hilarious jokes on newgrounds and eventually got so popular that there was an audiance for a 5 minute series that theyve recently fiished the first one of.. if you havent heard of them you should look them up. anyway yeah good effort and hope to see more in the future

Baby MV Baby MV

DAAMMM THATS AN AWESOME ANIIMAAATIIOOOOON! :D

El marcianito-the martian El marcianito-the martian

This...is.... amazing! I love it!!! FAVOURITE :D

RAFAELpn responds:

thanks (:

Antumbra Antumbra

Insanly amazingly awesome! keep em comin, on the double lol jks :) But seriously can I get some fries with that>?

There she is!!! There she is!!!

This is currently the top-rated, most viewed animation on this entire website. Thats an achievement me thinks :D Great work and keep them coming

Boy the Person Boy the Person

Im giving it 5 stars because although it didnt have much of a point, it was still extremely entertaining which is the whole point of newgrounds really :) great work, keep em coming

skotsoad responds:

Thanks, yeah there isn't much point at all lol. Working on a sequel atm heh

Soap's Ramblings 2 Soap's Ramblings 2

omg grow up u ignarant so and so, also this is a place to post flash content, not wine about some day, get over it.